So what do you do when you can't have a real Christmas tree at home?
Below I've compiled a list of DIY trees, as well as a list of products you can buy to fill in for the real thing. The products and tutorials I'm listing are generally for larger sized trees, not tiny tree shaped decor pieces. Tag @salnourished on Instagram if you attempt any of these tutorials, and I'll feature them on my social media!
Alternative Trees You Can Buy
Christmas Trees You Can Make Yourself
1. This DIY hanging ornament tree
4. Create a tree outline using lights
Get the tutorial for this hanging ornament tree here!
2. Make a tree using just ornaments
No tutorial for this particular tree- but I'd use clear tape or very thin finishing nails for this one.
3. Use a garland to create a minimalist tree shape
Find the tutorial here (it does not just involve taping garland to your wall).
5. Shape a tree from pretty objects
This would look amazing with these LED string lights.
6. Use thin branches, small ornaments, and a sheepskin rug as the tree "skirt"
I would use strong clear tape to help these branches stay in place.